Hilary and Corey Chloe is so beautiful! I love the pictures. Thank you for posting them, it is wonderful to be able to stay updated from so far away! Have a very Merry Christmas!
I love the pics you posted, Chloe is so cute. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. We look forward to being able to see you soon. Love, Ed and Mary
3 comments:
Hilary and Corey
Chloe is so beautiful! I love the pictures. Thank you for posting them, it is wonderful to be able to stay updated from so far away! Have a very Merry Christmas!
~Kate Osborne
Hillary and Corey,
I love the pics you posted, Chloe is so cute. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. We look forward to being able to see you soon.
Love,
Ed and Mary
Chloe is gorgeous, not sure whether there's more Helmus or DeRidder, but she had good genes to start. Merry Christmas
Post a Comment